Help us kick goals!
The SAFC is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization, you donation is tax deductible and will go towards supplying the SAFC with new equipment and other necessities.
Shop with Amazon and make us smile!
SAFC League Policies
Payments will be accepted online, by credit card, or a check (made out to SAFC). NO CASH.
Your player dues include:
- SAFC membership
- field rental
- weekly awards
- league grand final awards
- allows you to attend practices
- allows you to play games
- use of equipment
- a league t-shirt if registering for SacFooty
Refunds are not available once the league has commenced.
NO PAY, NO PLAY
Players must be paid in full before they are eligible to play.
You will be allocated to a team by the League Management. Requests for changes will only be considered prior to Round 1. There are no guarantees offered.
Players will only be assigned to the same team as their friends if out of necessity. Our goal is to encourage meeting new people and to create a positive social environment.
In the event that a game is cancelled due to field closures by the City of Sacramento, we are unable to reschedule and all teams will share points.
If a match is unable to commence or continue within the time scheduled for the match for reasons beyond the control of either team (including circumstances where it is unsafe for the match to proceed) the following applies:
- Prior to Half Time: If a match has commenced but is not able to proceed at any time within the time scheduled for the game, Match Cancellation rules will apply
- Half Time & Beyond: If a match is unable to recommence or complete, the scores of the teams at the time the match was interrupted shall be deemed to be the final scores of the match and scores shall be calculated appropriately,
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
All participants must agree to the SAFC Waiver and Release of Liability to participate.
All Suns players are required to become registered members of the USAFL. Register here »