The SacAFL is the local full-contact Australian Football metro league consisting of separate men's and women's competitions.
$55 New or Young Adult Player (under 25)
$70 Previous Player (25+)
$10 Drop In Player: Click Here
The SacAFL competition will run for 12 rounds with 2 FREE Open Days in the weeks leading up to Round 1. Games will be held at Doc Oliver Field in Land Park on Saturday mornings.
June 3- Open Day Doc Oliver Field 4 pm
June 17- Open Day Doc Oliver Field 10 am
June 24- Round 1 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
July 1- Round 2 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
July 15- Round 3 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
July 22- Round 4 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
July 29- Round 5 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
August 5- Round 6 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
August 12- Round 7 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
August 19- Round 8 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
August 26- Round 9 McClatchy Park 10 am
September 9- Round 10 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
September 16- Round 11 Doc Oliver Field 10 am
September 23- Final McClatchy Park 10 am
New players are welcome and are encouraged to participate!
If you are interested in playing but want to know more, please contact email@example.com.
The club would also like to extend an invitation to all interested spectators! Come watch a game and see what the great game of Aussie Rules is all about!
Laws of the Game
SacAFL Specific Rules
1. Games are preferably 10-a-side, however this can be modified depending on our numbers. 8-a-side is the minimum and 12-a-side is the maximum.
2. Two pods will be combined each week to form a team to play another team of two combined pods. Pods will be combined with different pods each week.
3. Points will be allocated in this way for the WOMEN'S league:
4. Points will be allocated in this way for the MEN'S league:
5. Pods are able to bring brand new players who will be allowed to play one game free. After that they must register and pay dues.
6. Any players registered that will play 4 games or less should be listed as a free agent and they will be allocated to pods that need them on the day.
7. MVPs will be selected for both the men's and women's leagues each week and announced at the post-game celebration. MVP's are not able to win more than one award during the regular season.
8. Overall MVPs will be determined by umpire votes collected after each game with 5 votes given to the best player, 4 votes to the second best player, and so on.