The SacAFL is the local full-contact Australian Football metro league consisting of separate men's and women's competitions.
The 2018 SacAFL competition will run for seven rounds with 2 FREE Open Days in the weeks leading up to Round 1.
Open Day 1- May 5th (FREE)
Open Day 2- May 12th (FREE)
June 2-Round 1
June 9-Round 2
June 30-Round 3
July 7-Round 4
July 21-Round 5
Aug 11-Round 6
*Recruiters bonus; get a friend to register for the same league and receive $10 back toward your registration dues*
New players are welcome and are encouraged to participate! First game is FREE.
If you are interested in playing but want to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club would also like to extend an invitation to all interested spectators! Come watch a game and see what the great game of Aussie Rules is all about!
Laws of the Game
SacAFL Specific Rules
1. Games are preferably 10-a-side, however this can be modified depending on our numbers. 8-a-side is the minimum and 12-a-side is the maximum.
2. Two pods will be combined each week to form a team to play another team of two combined pods. Pods will be combined with different pods each week.
3. Points will be allocated in this way for the WOMEN'S league:
4. Points will be allocated in this way for the MEN'S league:
5. Pods are able to bring brand new players who will be allowed to play one game free. After that they must register and pay dues.
6. Any players registered that will play 4 games or less should be listed as a free agent and they will be allocated to pods that need them on the day.
7. MVPs will be selected for both the men's and women's leagues each week and announced at the post-game celebration. MVP's are not able to win more than one award during the regular season.
8. Overall MVPs will be determined by umpire votes collected after each game with 5 votes given to the best player, 4 votes to the second best player, and so on.